The fischer Canada Stainless Steel Tubing Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “us”, “we” and/or the “Company”) welcomes you to our website at www.fischerca.com (the “Site”).
Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to modify all or any portion of this Agreement at any time without incurring any liability or obligation whatsoever to you or any other person or entity. Any changes will become effective upon posting to the Site, along with the date on which it was most recently updated as indicated by the "Last Updated" date on this page. Your continued access to or use of the Site after any such changes indicates your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use as modified. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions of Use regularly for updates.
You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the whole, or any part of, the Site, without notice, and that we will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, to you or any other person or entity for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such modifications or discontinuance.
2. Code of Conduct
You agree that you shall not use the Site to:
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site;
- use, copy, modify, download or transfer the Site or any component of the Site (including, without limitation, the Content), in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in this Agreement;
- (i) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate the Site or any component of the Site (including, without limitation, the Site Content, defined below); (ii) attempt to derive the source code of the Site or any component of the Site (including, without limitation, the Site Content); (iii) create any derivative work from the Site or any component of the Site (including, without limitation, the Site Content); and/or (iv) authorize or assist any third party to do any of the foregoing;
- rent, lease, loan, resell, or otherwise distribute the Site or any component of the Site (including, without limitation, the Site Content);
- remove or alter any proprietary notice or legend regarding Company’s, or any third party’s, proprietary rights in the Site or any component of the Site (including, without limitation, the Site Content);
- remove, circumvent or disable any rights management or protection tools we use on the site or in respect of any Site Content;
- use the Site or any component of the Site (including, without limitation, the Site Content) except in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations;
- collect information about others without their consent; and/or
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have the right to disclose or make available.
Further, you hereby agree that you shall not engage in prohibited or unauthorized use of the Site, or of Company systems, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into the systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information on the Site.
3. Our Intellectual Property Rights in the Site and the Site Content
The Site consists of various graphics, texts, icons and buttons that have been provided by the Company and/or other entities under our direction (e.g. site designers). All such content is owned by the Company and/or the applicable third party entity. For greater certainty, the Company and applicable third party entities hold all right, title, and interest in and to any and all content provided by such parties for the Site, including, without limitation, all such information in text, graphical, video and audio formats, images, icons, designs, trade-marks, brand names and software (collectively, the “Site Content”).
You hereby acknowledge that the Site Content is protected by all copyright, trade-mark, and other applicable intellectual property laws. Your use of the Site does not grant or transfer to you any ownership or other rights in the Site Content, and except as expressly provided, nothing herein or within the Site shall be construed as conferring on you or any other person any license under any of the Company’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, any right to download, display, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Site Content in any manner whatsoever.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases contained within the Site may constitute trade names, registered or unregistered trade-marks or service marks (collectively, “Trade-marks”) of the Company or other entities. Trade-marks may be registered in Canada and in other countries as applicable. All Trade-marks not owned by the Company are the property of their respective owners, and, where used by the Company are used under license or with permission. All Trade-marks are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of their respective owner(s). Any use of such Trade-marks, except as expressly provided for herein, without the express written consent of the applicable owner is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained herein or on this Site may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license to use any Trade-mark(s). You agree that you will not take any actions inconsistent with the Company ownership of, or any third party’s ownership of, the Trade-marks.
4. You License your Material you Submit to Company
If you provide Company with any material, information, ideas, suggestions, or other content, (“Submissions”), you are giving the Company permission to forever use your Submissions.
By using the Site and providing Submissions, you: (i) grant the Company a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and unrestricted license to copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit, edit, modify, or otherwise use, publicly display, distribute, translate and create compilations and derivative works from, any and all Submissions (in any format or media) that you submit; and (ii) waive all moral rights in and to all Submissions in favour of the Company. For greater certainty, this means that, among other things, the Company has the right to use any and all ideas you submit (including ideas about our plans, services, publications or campaigns) in any manner that we choose, without any notice or obligation to you whatsoever.
5. User Waivers and Representations
By using the Site and providing User Content, you (and your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) hereby acknowledge, agree, warrant and represent to Company that any and all Submissions (in any format or media) you provide:
- are original to you and that you have obtained all necessary rights in and to the Submissions and all of their components (if applicable) to post, upload, or otherwise submit it to or through the Site; and
- do not violate any law; and
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you (and your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) also hereby acknowledge, agree, warrant and represent to Company that:
- you shall be responsible for your use of the Site, including, without limitation, for ensuring the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any and all Submissions you provide;
- we cannot (nor are we required to) guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any Submissions; and
- we do not generally screen or edit Submissions, but that we reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion and at any time, although we are under no legal obligation to do so, to monitor, edit or otherwise remove, at any time and without any notice and without obligation or incurring any liability, any Submissions or any Site Content (or any portion thereof) on the Site.
6. Release and Indemnification by User
7. Notice of Infringing Content
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to modify, edit or remove any Site Content, if a complaint or notice of allegedly infringing materials is received, or for any other reason.
To complain about Site Content and/or to provide notice of allegedly infringing materials on the Site, please contact us at:
(Business development Assistant)
8. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSED FROM THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE RELEASEES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT: (I) THE SITE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR COMPUTER, DEVICE, OR SOFTWARE; (II) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR; (III) THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE BROWSING AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY INFORMATION, WILL BE FREE OF ANY VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE, INTRUSIVE OR DISRUPTIVE COMPONENTS; (IV) THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO AND FROM THE SITE WILL BE SECURE; (V) THE USE OF THE SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS) OF ANY PERSON; OR (VI) THE USE OF THE SITE WILL NOT CAUSE ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS, DEVICES, SOFTWARE OR ELECTRONIC FILES.
COMMENTS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THE SITE ARE THOSE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MAKERS ONLY. THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THE SITE AND IN ANY SUBMISSIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT OR REFLECT THE VIEWS OF COMPANY. THE RELEASEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY IN RELATION TO, ANY SUBMISSIONS POSTED, UPLOADED OR OTHERWISE SUBMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE.
ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES DESCRIBED ON THE SITE ARE OFFERED IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THEY MAY BE LEGALLY OFFERED, AND WHERE COMPANY CHOOSES TO OFFER THEM. THE INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES IS NOT AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION BY ANYONE IN ANYONE IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION CANNOT LEGALLY BE MADE, OR TO ANY PERSON TO WHOM IT IS UNLAWFUL TO MAKE A SOLICITATION.
THE RELEASEES WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM, CONNECTED WITH, OR RELATING TO THE SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY HAS ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT WITH YOU AND MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE TO YOU, IN RELIANCE UPON THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY AND THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH HEREIN, AND THAT THE SAME FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY AND THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH HEREIN WILL SURVIVE, AND CONTINUE TO APPLY IN THE CASE OF A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACHES, THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF CONTRACT, THE FAILURE OF ANY EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, OR TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
9. Electronic Transmissions
The transmission of data or information over the internet or other forms of networks may not be secure, and is subject to possible loss, interception or alteration while in transit. The Releasees do not assume any liability for any damage you may experience or costs you may incur as a result of any electronic transmissions over the internet or otherwise within the Site, such as transmissions involving the exchange of electronic messages of any kind (including those which may contain your personal information). Subject to applicable law, in no event will the information you provide on or through the Site be deemed to be confidential, create any fiduciary obligations to you on our part, or result in any liability to you on our part in the event that such information is inadvertently released by us or accessed by third parties without your consent. You should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses, and ensure compatibility of the software with your specific computer system or device. You should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the information contained on your system prior to installing any such software.
11. Accuracy and Changes
Company may make changes to any information or content on this Site or remove such information and content, at any time and without prior notice. Please consult the Company directly for complete and up-to-date information on products and services. Unfortunately, there may sometimes be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, or that is out of date. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to correct any such errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time and without notice.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms, and all related matters shall be governed solely by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and the applicable federal laws of Canada, without regard to the conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You (and your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario in the City of Toronto in relation to all disputes arising from or related to this Agreement, and any related matters.
For users who are individuals residing in in the province of Quebec, these Terms, and all related matters shall be governed solely by the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada and the applicable federal laws of Canada, without regard to the conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You (and your parent or legal guardian on your behalf, if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec in the City of Montreal in relation to all disputes arising from or related to this Agreement, and any related matters.
16. Contact Us
You may contact us at: fischer Canada Stainless Steel Inc.
190 Frobisher Drive, Waterloo Ontario N2V 2A2
Phone: + 1 519 – 746 - 0088